Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Fire Damage – Burnsville Home


Fire damage to this Burnsville home began in the kitchen when an overhead lighting fixture experienced a short. The photos above show the adjacent dining area w... READ MORE



Lakeville Garage Fires Do Happen


Fires often start in a garage because of inadequate ventilation. Stored gasoline, petroleum products, paints, and pesticides can all be the fuel to initiate a f... READ MORE



Fire Damage Restoration In Farmington


The team at SERVPRO are the experts to choose when dealing with fire damage repair and restoration. When it comes to fire and smoke damage fast action is requir... READ MORE



Fire Damage – Burnsville Kitchen


Fire damage at this Burnsville home’s kitchen began on the stove top. As the photo shows, the fire quickly jumped to the cabinetry and destroyed all of th... READ MORE



Fire Damage In Lakeville


When it comes to fire damage restoration and repair, it is best left to a professional restoration company like SERVPRO of Burnsville / Lakeville. As soon as ou... READ MORE



Fire Damage – Burnsville Home


Fire damage struck this Burnsville home when a ceiling light fixture shorted and started a fire. The ceiling and attic were damaged extensively. There was a lot... READ MORE



Fire Damage – Burnsville Home


Fire damage at this Burnsville home began in a lighting fixture in the dining room. The home was empty and on the market to be sold. Fortunately, neighbors saw ... READ MORE