Recent Before & After Photos

Commercial Water Damage In Orchard Garden


Having to shut down your warehouse due to water damage can cause a lot of stress. The great news is there is a team of professionals that are the best in the in... READ MORE



Kitchen Leak and Mold Damage in Burnsville


Leaks in kitchens, whether in Burnsville, Lakeland, or Farmington, often have the same result--mold growth. This unwanted fungi can cause health effects and sho... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage - Burnsville Office Building


Commercial water damage occurred at this Burnsville office building when the overhead water supply line to the fire suppressant sprinkler system burst. This hal... READ MORE



Storm Damage Cleanup In Orchard Garden


When a storm floods your home, there is one team to call, and that is the team at SERVPRO. Storm damage can happen anytime, and our 24-hour emergency service al... READ MORE



Farmington Mold Problem


Often a slow leak in a kitchen can allow the water to wick to different areas of the room. This hidden moisture in a Farmington home can lead to a mold infestat... READ MORE



Fire Damage Restoration In Farmington


The team at SERVPRO are the experts to choose when dealing with fire damage repair and restoration. When it comes to fire and smoke damage fast action is requir... READ MORE



Mold Damage - Burnsville Home


Mold damage at this Burnsville home was uncovered when the property owner was inspecting water damage which was visible. Mold damage is serious business that ca... READ MORE



Severe Flooding in Burnsville


When a pressurized water line ruptures, the volume of water that covers the floor space of a commercial building in Burnsville can be surprising. When SERVPRO i... READ MORE



Storm Damage Cleanup In Burnsville


SERVPRO of Burnsville / Lakeville is the team to count on when dealing with storm damage cleanup and restoration. SERVPRO has a team of trained and certified te... READ MORE



Fire Damage – Burnsville Kitchen


Fire damage at this Burnsville home’s kitchen began on the stove top. As the photo shows, the fire quickly jumped to the cabinetry and destroyed all of th... READ MORE